Monday 27 September 2010

My analysis of my photographs from my Pinhole Camera

My analysis of photographs

Photograph One: My first photograph came out well and I was pleased with the outcome. I left it for 30 seconds in the sun exposure to capture. I took a picture of some trees and the grass, the final outcome was very detailed and pleasing.

                                             
Photograph two: My second photograph was left for 30 seconds again, but came out completely black apart from one corner; this was because when I loaded the camera, I accidently stuck the photographic paper on the wrong side of the camera. Therefore I got no picture from it.

                                     


Photograph three: My third picture was again left for 30 seconds; however the light exposure had gradually changed outside since the first picture, and the picture came out black.

                             





Photograph 4: My fourth photograph I wanted to try one inside instead of out, I placed the camera on a table in the front of the class room, I didn’t leave the photograph long enough so there was little detail, but I liked the effect that it came out with. So kept it.






Photograph 5: My fifth photograph was left outside for 20 seconds, this came out completely black apart from one corner. Negative:



Photograph 6: My final photograph was left to capture for 8 seconds. This was my favourite photograph and came out better than expected.  

No comments:

Post a Comment